We’d like to announce the Debug Mail.
Debug Mail is a mail server for testing applications and websites without need to set up an SMTP server. To start using Debug mail, simply fill in the host, port and password provided by Debug Mail.
Debug Mail helps you:
- Use real customer data when simulating email flow with Debug Mail (no emails will be sent).
- to review letters without spamming your own mailbox
- share the results with your colleagues,
- show emails to anyone via short public link,
- test scenarios which trigger automated emails.
Debug Mail will be launched in January of 2014. Sign up to our waiting list, and be the first to try our way of debugging and developing emails.