Vasko.ru is one of Moscow’s biggest e-commerce shops. It sells a large variety of consumer equipment, and serves as an official dealer of Bosch and Siemens, Electrolux, Kaiser, Panasonic, Ardo, Candy, Saeco, Atemi, Kenwood, Nokian, Nobo, Philips, Beko, Noirot, Zigmund & Shtain, Mabe, and Elikor. Vasko.ru was one of the first Russian online companies to start an e-commerce business in 2004.
Vasko’s existing website was old and ineffective, so we focused on the following goals:
- Increase conversion rates of two key actions: adding to cart and buying
- Improve the company image
- Decrease the SEO budget to zero
- Decrease server costs and simplify the admin panel
- We significantly simplified the catalog’s information structure.
- We designed a new approach to the site’s interaction.
- We developed a new backend app for the site with online billing, CRM integration and content geo-dependency.
It was a major project, but very interesting. We had to develop the whole platform from the very beginning and optimize the selling and buying process for both the client and manager.